The Working Document is our main project document. It includes a table of contents with links to all nested page sections.
The working document's XML export version is the actual XML that we will flow into InDesign.
The document structure can be reorganised in the Backlinks page. (Users must be logged in to make changes.)
Sample XML Documents
Valid XML Versions
How-To User Guides
Flowing XML into InDesign?
Formatting in Thinkubator
Thinkubator Markup Syntax:
- Funnel Web Initial Project Brief
- Funnel Web John's Feedback Initial Project Brief (Feb 26)
- Funnel Web Initial Project Brief based on John's feedback (Feb 26)
- Funnel Web Initial Project Brief v2 (based on John's comments on March 5: the mission statement should only be the first sentence and the rest are goals)
- Funnel Web Initial Project Brief v3 (complete sentences, March 10)
- Funnel Web Feb26 Meeting with John
- Funnel Web Project Planning Document
- Funnel Web Updated Planning Document v2
- Funnel Web Planning Document v3 (complete sentences, March 10)
- Funnel Web Detailed Project Document
- Funnel Web Detailed Project Document v2 (complete sentences, March 10)
Working document structure --mauve, Sat, 24 Mar 2007 15:18:37 -0800 reply
Hey everyone, for some reason the "how-to document" was reorganized in the backlinks section... it is now in first place. I don't think it should be there.... Can we discuss the structure of the document before changing it? I am using the print version to make sure all the components are properly mapped in InDesign?... it's getting confusing for me.
I suggest that Working Sketches, How-To Document, and Glossary be at the end of the document. They could all be part of a section called "Appendix"
Working document structure --bdodd, Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:43:23 -0800 reply
Yes, if anyone thinks the document should be reordered, then suggest it by writing a Comment in the Table of Contents page, don't change the structure.
And I agree that those three pages should be at the end of the document and in that order. It might be nice to add the appendix pages as third level nested pages to demonstrate how that feature works. Then again, could be a waste of time:
Working document structure --caitlindrake, Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:16:10 -0800 reply
I like the idea of having the sketches, how-to, and glossary added as a third level of nested pages under the appendix section.
structure --mauve, Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:55:12 -0800 reply
I agree/support this idea